This diary contains headline details of events and functions being organised by the Federation, its clubs, the PAGB and RPS. Together with other events that may be of interest for Photographers.
Where the information has been supplied to us about items contained in the Diary we have placed a link to that information against that entry. Additionally you can find out more information and details about functions and other events organised by the Federation via the following link: NCPF Programme
7:00 pm: Hexham PS Free Cinema Night
7:30 pm: NCPF Exec Meeting
Swalwell Community Centre.
7:30 pm: Sue O'Connell & Peter Brisley at The Playhouse Alnwick
THE ALNWICK PLAYHOUSE & ARTS
Tickets are available from the Playhouse website
24-hour Online Booking
• On this website. www.alnwickplayhouse.co.uk
• Select your own seats in the Main House Theatre.
• Receive an automatic booking confirmation by email.
• Collect your tickets from the Box Office, have them posted to you for a fee of £1 or print your own at home.
• Ring the Box Office during opening times on 01665 510785
• When the Box Office is busy, priority will be given to in-person customers, and to callers ahead of you in the call queue.
7:30 pm: Northern Area Knockout Comp
Knockout Competition - 19th November 2017 - hosted by Cambois CC - Judges Alan McCormick, Alan Porrett Joseph Duffy
2:00 pm: N.C.P.F. Annual Presentation Awards
Clara Vale Village Hall, Clara Vale, Tyne & Wear, NE40 3SY on Sunday 26th November 2017 commencing at 2.00pm.
7:30 pm: South Tyne Area PDI Competition
To be held at Winlaton CC
No event found
>> Return to Top of Page